Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Noah




Last night we had dinner, just the four of us, at a restaurant called Aqua (www.aqua-sf.com), recommended by the best-informed foodie I know - Irene Silber, my colleague and friend from Capella (thanks Irene!).

We’re starting off this morning with photos, beginning at 8:30am with Noah. This is great. Last weekend, our friends Amy and Kevin were married. I planned the wedding with Amy and made sure things went smoothly over the weekend. It was beautiful. Anyways, in the process of it all, I was floored by the photographer’s incredible operation – he and his crew were amazing. I called him after the wedding and asked him if he could refer a photographer in San Francisco. He called me back later and offered to come to San Francisco and do it himself. We are honored to have Noah in San Francisco with us. Noah’s web site: www.noahwolf.com.

No comments: